FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

The Red Beanbag

With The Red Beanbag widely acclaimed by foodies out there, this is a place for me to try it out on my own.

Bottom Left: Sunshine Soba; Right: The Atlantic

Despite being well known for their coffee, I did not try them as the choices are pretty limited thus none interest me.

However, their food was really good. The sunshine soba is served chilled with buckwheat soba and avacado, mangos, and herbs. It tasted amazing and I loved it! It is filled with flavour and aromas that is making me wanting more. 

For the atlantic, it is served with soft french toast, smoke salmons, spinach and poached eggs. This makes a really good breakfast/brunch.

To bear in mind that you will need to wait for at least 30 mins as the cafe is always jam-packed. 

Facebook page: theredbeanbag

No comments:

Post a Comment