FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Garage 51

 As a Sunway University student, Garage 51 is a place that you have got to try at least once (right behind the campus). So, here is my take on the well-known coffee place to-go-to.

Left: Maria Palova Mash Potato with Chicken Ham Cheese Mushroom; Right: Red Velvet

So, apparently when you are there it will be wise for you to order coffee right? But, we went there during the water rationing season so no coffee is being produced. I was like, a coffee shop with no coffee on  the menu. Hmm, they should stock up on water or something instead.

Oh well,
The brunch meal was disappointing. The brown round patty lookalike is no fried chicken but it is hashbrown instead. I do not like it as the flour coating/dough tasted like eating KFC with hashbrown inside and it is pretty salty. Blek!

The red velvet was jusk OK, a little on the dry side though. With my disappointed face, my friend told me that they are popular for their coffee so might not be hyped for their food. Well, maybe. I need to go another round and order their coffee this time for redemption. 

No comments:

Post a Comment