FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Gel Eyeliner Reviews

Kiss Me is a popular mid-range Japanese make up line and having its fans raving about it. So, here's my take on its Gel Eyeliner:

Pros
This eyeliner lasts a long time on your eyelids and it is highly waterproof.
It is also highly pigmented – blackest black and comes along with an eyeliner brush.
It dries fast on your lids upon application.

Cons
Despite the long lasting aspect of the eyeliner and its proclamation to be smudge proof, I with oily eyelids did not find this to be entirely true. Hours after application, I can see smudging to my upper eyelids (I guess monolids will not have this problem) and my lower lash line giving me that panda effect!
It is pretty pricey as compared to other drugstore brands which costs RM 54.90.
Also, the given eyeliner brush is lousy. It makes it hard to draw a thin and even eye line. 

Conclusion
Smudge proof aspect is my main priority when it comes to eyeliner, so I will not repurchase this. However, those with non-oily skin condition, this eyeliner will do good for you.   





No comments:

Post a Comment