FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Caffe Bene

Finally, I managed to get a seat at the popular Korean coffee chain - Caffe Bene at Sunway Pyramid. The long queue always discouraged me to dine at their place. But, yet I decided to line up and await my turn.

The coffee shop was small and pretty confined, making me less comfortable especially with the tight space filled with customers bringing in baby prams (hard to move around). OMG. This is definitely not the place for you to take your own time and getting your work done (unless you do not mind the long queue of people eyeing for your seats)

Affogatto, Latte, Choco Nut Waffle
I know that the popular food on the menu is the ice bingsu, but I did not try that - just do not feel like it. Instead I got the choco nut waffle for about rm 14.50 and it was pretty disappointing I would say. The waffle is topped with a mixed of nuts (cashew, walnuts, almond, hazelnut) and drizzled with chocolate sauce. However, the waffle is pretty dry and the choco sauce is just not enough. With me and a friend who has a sweet tooth and waffles lover, we decided not to order this AGAIN!

The Affogatto, I would say is not the best I have tasted but the espresso is really GOOD and the vanilla ice cream has milky taste which I do not favour as I do not like milk. It costs about rm 13

The latte for about RM 12 was GOOD as I love having thick, smooth, creamy foam with my latte and Caffe Bene did not disappoint. Despite the usual price for a cup of latte, over here they serve with a bigger mug compared to other coffee shops, so Regular is way enough. 

When I was there, they were having surveys for customers on their upcoming launch pre-mixed coffee. We got to try their coffee too and was given a free americano sample. I heard that the coffee is from Costa Rica beans which I can't wait to try especially after tasting their espresso.

Would I go again? Meh! Only if my friend wants to.

caffe bene
Branch: sunway pyramid
Wifi password: ilovecaffebene

No comments:

Post a Comment