FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe

With one of their branches situated in Publika, Namoo means tree in Korean incorporates coffee lifestyle with korean food. Their cafe has a nice ambience with korean songs radio-ed in the cafe.
This place is definitely a must-go-to for avid coffee lovers and Kpop addict.

I have tried their Korean Black Coffee before and it was not bad, slightly different than what we used to have. The food was really good and I am not someone who are easily pleased by just good ambience.

Salted Ice Cream Caramel Popcorn Bingsoo RM 18.90

Korean Spicy Tteok Bok Ki - RM 14.90

Milky Hwa Che Ice - price n/a

Bibimbap - RM 17.90


Overall, this is the best cafe/restaurant so far. I loved the popcorn bingsoo so much! Great combination of salted caramel, rice cakes, vanilla ice cream, nuts and popcorns. Also, it is too huge to be eaten on your own thus sharing is needed.

The Milky Hwa Che Ice is a fruit punch drink. I expected it to taste like makgeolli and that is why i ordered, for my love towards makgeolli but instead it tasted like not-properly-done fermented rice wine with artificial strawberry flavoring. Well, it might just be my personal preference as my friend liked it and he finished the drink.

Tteok Bok Ki is by far one of my fave korean street food and  this is the first time I have tasted it with baked cheese. It was a pretty good combination actually and the plate was slate-clean by everyone on  the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment