FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner Reviews

Another EH products reviews on pore targeting products that is said to provide total pore solution by:
  1. Deep cleanse pores
  2. Maintain ph 4.5 +/- 1
  3. Control a large amount of sebum
  4. Minimize appearance of pores
  5. Refine skin tones
  6. Keep the elasticity of pores 
  7. Moisturize inside and outside of skin 

 This has been my second purchase. The first time I used this it does work in reducing my blackheads. However, after frequent usage it does not work any longer but at the same time my skin did not worsens so I supposed it only managed to keep blackhead at bay at certain level.

It costs RM 79.90 for 500 ml sized bottle which pretty economical and its bottle works like a pump nail polish remover makes it so convenient to use.

Now, on whether it works as how it is stated to be:
  1. I am not really sure about its pore cleansing power as my cotton pad looks clean after every usage and I am sure that my skin is not that clean even after cleansing (which normally dead skin cells and/or makeup residue will appear).
  2. On maintaining the ph value - we really would not know, can we?
  3. It does minimize the appearance of pores slightly.
  4. My skin tone appear brighter
  5. Keeping the elasticity of pores is on pore size so, see no.3
  6. I find this non drying like some other acne prone product and it is moisturizing
Also, another pointer that I like about this product is that it is fragrance free.

I am not sure about how everyone else uses it, but I find it really effective using it as a mask. I would soak my cotton pads (each cotton pads with 3-4 pumps) and place it all over my face. This really helps with any redness, inflammation, brightens up my complexion and moisturizes my skin well.

No comments:

Post a Comment