FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Proven Ways To Reduce Bacnes

I have been suffering from Bacnes ever since I was in my Secondary School years and  the problem has made more depressed than ever. I could not wear sleeveless or any clothes that bares my back. After so many years and trying out products after products I am happy and proud to say that I have eliminate the problem. Till this date I do not have a single acne on my back (except during monthly blues or a change in daily routine)!!

I have tried acne sprays and acne body wash from brands such as T3, Etude House, Himalayas Neem Wash and so many others until I found these:

Papulex Body Lotion

Papulex Body Lotion

For 125 ml that costs RM 90 it is on the pricey side but it is worth it. Only sold at Caring Pharmacy or your regular dermatologists. This has proven its efficacy. It is non photosensitizing, fragrance free and best of all paraben free.

Konjac Sponge

Konjac Sponge
 This Konjac sponge beauty regime originates from the Japanese to cleanse your body and face. It is made from the root of the konjac plant and it is effective in removing sebum, dirt and blackheads. This is highly recommended for those with Acne and Sensitive skin as the texture is so soft (you can even use it on babies) so you do not need to worry it aggravating your skin.

Ever since I started using this in my shower there is no longer the need to scrub my body as this konjac sponge exfoliates my skin so effectively and gently I could feel the cleanliness after shower. I use this everday in my shower! This sponge is easily found at any Korean Beauty Stores and Sasa Stores.

Supplements

Zinc 
 Of course by taking care externally you will also need some TLC internally. Zinc helps to repair the skin and reduces bacterial inflammation and growth. You will need to consume this on the longer term for the incremental effect. Another supplements would be Neem which could be found at any pharmacy and Himalayas store. I used to consume Neem on a regular basis and it worked well, also, I recommended Neem to an acquaintance who suffered from bad Acnes and it help clear it out.

Oral Medication

If all else fails, you can go to your dermatologists to get a prescription on oral medication such as Accutane. I have tried those before and in 3 months time I could see that my skin had all cleared up even scars are gone. My scalp are no longer oily and my skin just glows with radiance without a trace of unwanted sebum and blemishes. That was the time when I was confident enough on not wearing any makeup.

However, there are side effects beside to the expensive costs (I used to pay RM 180 a month). My skin got dry and my lips are so dry it chapped. There are also other detrimental side effects from headache to birth deformity which neither of this happened to me, so, it is highly recommended to know what you are getting yourself into.

Masks

Secret Girl Wing Patch
 I have just got this today from Watsons at only RM 6.20 so I have yet to try this out. This is the coolest thing ever! A mask sheet for your back! Korean beauty products are just so versatile and unique.

This mask is for bacnes and sunburn. It claims to be an effective product for bacnes and/or sunburn, containing aloe and cucumber extract which effectively soothe your bacne and sunburn helping to promote skin recovery.

What I like about this is that it is FREE from Triclosan, Mineral Oil, Minerals, Coloring, Flavoring (I think they meant Fragrance) and Paraben Benzophenone.


So, that is all! I hope this will be useful for you and FYI: despite free of bacnes, I do still have scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment