FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Majolica Majorca Honey Plump Lip Gloss Neo Review

Left: RD 441; Right: PK 246


A clear tinted moisturizing lip gloss from MM. For a tube of 6.5 grams you could get this for about RM 20 at your nearby drugstore.

Here, I have 2 shades which are the RD 441 Pinkish Red and PK 246 Nude Pink with Glitter
This lip gloss is extremely moisturizing and have a honey like texture which I love! Also, this is for those who wants a very sheer lip gloss but a nice finish, which is great for day-look.
It gives an extremely nice finish especially PK 246 (with glitter). This is definitely my favorite lip gloss of all time!

There isn't anything that I dislike. This is a lip gloss that I highly recommend for those who are looking for a sheer tinted lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment