FOLLOW ME!

Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Coffee Stain by Joseph

Situated at Publika, this is a small cafe with a decent ambience.

Bottom Left: Latte; Right: Cold Brew - RM 16.90
The coffee here is more expensive from what I used to in other places. I usually pay RM 10 for cold brew and RM10 for single origin coffee in which at Coffee Stain costs at least RM 25 (well, maybe they have better/more premium coffee beans).
The cold brew is better than WHISK and the latte is at the bitter end.

However, this is not a coffee shop that I would want to go to again as the service is BAD. On a weekend afternoon, they only have one working barista and it took 30mins for my order to arrive (despite being reminded twice). Also, it took a while to get the waiters attention to present us with their menu as they are just not easily spotted and overlooked us.

Thus, this is a bad experience for me. As I give equal importance to not only the food served but also on service.

Branch: Publika

No comments:

Post a Comment